Is The Purple Orchid, Event Planning the right fit? If you answer “YES” to any or all these questions, we would say “Yes” too!
- Do you want your wedding to feel heartfelt -people sitting together, laughing, sharing stories and the experience?
- Do you enjoy a good brewery? But also, a nice fancy restaurant?
- Does too much formality, feel awkward?
- Do hotel ballrooms and a black-tie dress code feel old-fashioned?
- Do you want to be able to enjoy yourself along the side of your family and favorite people?
- Did you invite guests for them to enjoy your moment, not work it? (except for maybe on the dance floor?!)
- Do you have a vision and wedding goals but don’t know how to make them happen?
- Do you want a planner that foresees the unexpected?
- Do you want your planner to find you the best team?
- Do you want your wedding to be laid back, but still the most memorable weekend of your life?
Full- Service, Wedding Weekend, Event Management
The word for this package is “unlimited”. To focus on the couple’s unique design, details and logistics of the wedding weekend. This package includes assistance with multi-day events. Please inquire about pricing.
Full Service, Day of Wedding, Event Management
This is the perfect package to focus on the couple’s unique design, details and logistics of their wedding day.
Wedding Investment starting at $8,500
- Budget assistance
- Site selection
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Set up area hotel room blocks
- Assistance with rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Assistance with ceremony and reception on day-of-wedding
- Includes all day-of-wedding coordination
- Unlimited site visits (site visits from May-October cannot be scheduled for weekends)
What bride and groom might do on their own:
- Wedding attire
- Picking out and ordering stationary
- Buying and choosing rings
Consultation Wedding Planning Package
Assistance with recommendations, questions and just someone nice to talk to throughout your wedding process ~ This package includes assistance with ceremony rehearsal the day before and day of wedding coordination.
Wedding Investment starting at $4,200
- A working job description to ensure we are all on the same page throughout your wedding day
- Assistance with the Wedding Day, Schedule of Events
- Communication with vendor contacts, needed to plan logistics of the day of, time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed for on site
- Assistance with ceremony site set up
- Assistance with reception site set up
- Two coordinators on site, unlimited time
Day of Wedding Coordination (six-weeks)
Wedding Investment starting at $2,400
- Solving any last-minute situations
- Ensure all vendors arrive and are set up properly and at the correct times
- Set up gift table and welcoming tables with decorations
- Place flowers in appropriate places along tables
- Discuss with DJ/Band and photographer the agenda for evening: toasts, first dance, mother/father dance etc.
- Orchestrating activities at your wedding such as first dance, toasts and cake cutting.
- Set additional outside/inside decorations that bridal party has not finished
- Set out programs and menus
- Remove gifts from gift table at the end of the night and secure with family member.
- A vendor list to confirm time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed on site
- Assistance with ceremony and reception set-up
- Wedding Planning Consultation
- Ceremony Rehearsal Guidance
- Event Design The look you are anticipating can be all in your head, or not. Work with one of our personal assistants or event planners to let your vision come to life.