We Just Might be the Right Fit If:
- You live out of state. Because of this, you need professional, trusted and reliable referrals that will help create your wedding team of vendors.
- You have planned a lot as a couple, and want to hand off the logistics to an experienced team.
- You want to enjoy yourself, your family and your friends.
- You want your friends and family to relax and not have to work at your wedding.
- A genuine good time with all your favorite people, is the most important. . . okay, second most important.
- You want a planner that foresees the unexpected.
- It is a very important day, one of the most important! And you also realize, it is one day, so budget planning needs to be sensible.
Full Service Wedding Planning Package
The word for this package is “unlimited”. To focus on the couples unique design, details and logistics of their wedding, The Purple Orchid, Event Planning accepts five full service wedding packages in each wedding season.
Prices starting at $8,500
This package is the complete start to finish of wedding planning:
- Budget assistance
- Site selection
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Set up area hotel room blocks
- Assistance with rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Assistance with ceremony and reception on day-of-wedding
- Includes all day-of-wedding coordination
- Unlimited site visits (site visits from May-October cannot be scheduled for Saturdays)
- On-site management for three events
What bride and groom might do on their own:
- Wedding attire
- Picking out and ordering stationary
- Buying and choosing rings
Consultation Wedding Planning Package
Assistance with recommendations, questions and just someone nice to talk to throughout your wedding process ~ This package includes assistance with ceremony rehearsal the day before and day of wedding coordination.
Prices starting at $3,800
- A working job description to ensure we are all on the same page throughout your wedding day
- Assistance with the Wedding Day, Schedule of Events
- Communication with vendor contacts, needed to plan logistics of the day of, time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed for on site
- Assistance with ceremony site set up
- Assistance with reception site set up
- Two coordinators on site, unlimited time
Day of Wedding Coordination
Prices Starting at $2,200
- Solving any last-minute situations
- Ensure all vendors arrive and are set up properly and at the correct times
- Set up gift table and welcoming tables with decorations
- Place flowers in appropriate places along tables
- Discuss with DJ/Band and photographer the agenda for evening: toasts, first dance, mother/father dance etc.
- Orchestrating activities at your wedding such as first dance, toasts and cake cutting.
- Set additional outside/inside decorations that bridal party has not finished
- Set out programs and menus
- Remove gifts from gift table at the end of the night and secure with family member.
- A vendor list to confirm time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed on site
- Assistance with ceremony and reception set-up
- Wedding Planning Consultation
- Ceremony Rehearsal Guidance
- Event Design The look you are anticipating can be all in your head, or not. Work with one of our personal assistants or event planners to let your vision come to life.