(rates vary slightly depending on location and please know, ALL packages can be customized)
Maine Wedding Planner Package
The word for this package is “unlimited”. To focus on the bride and grooms unique design, details and logistics of their wedding, The Purple Orchid, Event Planning only accepts five full service wedding packages in each wedding season.
Prices starting at $7,000
This package is the complete start to finish of wedding planning:
- Budget assistance
- Site selection
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Set up area hotel room blocks
- Assistance with rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Assistance with ceremony and reception on day-of-wedding
- Includes all day-of-wedding coordination
- Unlimited site visits (site visits from May-October cannot be scheduled for Saturdays)
What bride and groom might do on their own:
- Wedding attire
- Picking out and ordering stationary
- Buying and choosing rings
Consultation Wedding Planning Package
Assistance with recommendations, questions and just someone nice to talk to throughout your wedding process ~ This package includes assistance with ceremony rehearsal the day before and day of wedding coordination.
Prices starting at $3,400
- A working job description to ensure we are all on the same page throughout your wedding day
- Assistance with the Wedding Day, Schedule of Events
- Communication with vendor contacts, needed to plan logistics of the day of, time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed for on site
- Assistance with ceremony site set up
- Assistance with reception site set up
- Two coordinators on site, unlimited time
Day of Wedding Coordination
Prices Starting at $1,800
- Solving any last-minute situations
- Ensure all vendors arrive and are set up properly and at the correct times
- Set up gift table and welcoming tables with decorations
- Place flowers in appropriate places along tables
- Discuss with DJ/Band and photographer the agenda for evening: toasts, first dance, mother/father dance etc.
- Orchestrating activities at your wedding such as first dance, toasts and cake cutting.
- Set additional outside/inside decorations that bridal party has not finished
- Set out programs and menus
- Remove gifts from gift table at the end of the night and secure with family member.
- A vendor list to confirm time of arrival and contact information
- Confirm rentals needed on site
- Assistance with reception set up
- This package does not include assistance with ceremony or rehearsal
- Wedding Planning consultation
- Ceremony rehearsal guidance
- Event Design The look you are anticipating can be all in your head, or not. Work with one of our personal assistants or event planners to let your vision come to life.
The Purple Orchid is your Maine Wedding Planner!